Recently we heard that WhatsApp has started blocking the users that are using third party WhatsApp clients (like WhatsApp Plus) and just now WhatsApp has announced a web version of WhatsApp, where we can use WhatsApp Messenger in Google Chrome browser. This is simply an addition to the WhatsApp client that is available in Android phones, which means that all the chats via web browser will get synchronised in your phone also. Fortunately, it is only available for Android users and not for iOS.
Steps to use WhatsApp Web
- To use this feature, you need to download and install the latest version of WhatsApp Messenger in your Android phone. You can download the latest version of WhatsApp with Web support from this link.
- Now visit this link in your web browser. (This link only work in PC and not in mobile)
- Now you will see a QR code in the above link.
- Now open WhatsApp in your phone and go to Menu > WhatsApp Web to scan the QR code.
- After this you are ready to go with WhatsApp Web.
The above steps will pair your phone with the web version of WhatApp, so that you can use both the platforms to chat with your friends. The chats in either platform will automatically get synchronised. Please note that your phone need to be connected to internet in order to work with WhatsApp web, as we already have mentioned that it is only an extension to the WhatsApp Messenger that is available for the phone.
Please note that currently WhatsApp Web only works with Google Chrome.