Ever wondered that you can bypass and unlock your phone just by touching your metro card or any other NFC tag. Yes, with Android 5.0 Lollipop, this has become extremely easy to unlock your device without entering the PIN, password or pattern and just by placing your NFC tag or metro card at the back of the phone. We have created a simple tutorial on this so that you can know how to unlock a phone using NFC tags or metro card.
Items you need
- Android Phone with NFC enabled.
- Android 5.xx Lollipop.
- Delhi Metro card or any other NFC tag or card.
- 2 minute
Steps To Unlock Phone with Metro Card or NFC Tag
- First of all enable NFC in your phone. Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > More to enable NFC.
- Then go to Settings > Secutity > Screen Lock and then select either pattern, PIN or password.
- In the same Security screen, you will “Smart Lock“, click on Trusted Devices and add a trusted device.
- Click on NFC and place the Metro card or NFC tag at the beck of your phone.
- It will detect automatically, and name it as “Unlock”.
- Now whenever you asked to enter the password, PIN or pattern in your lockscreen, just place the metro card or the NFC tag at the back of your phone and it will get unlocked automatically.
You can use this trick in front of your friends and can amaze them. If you have got any queries or suggestions then don’t hesitate to comment below.