LG has just introduced a new mid-range smartphone, LG X300 in Korea. It comes with a 5-inch HD In-Cell Touch IPS curved glass display that carries a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. However, the device comes with entry-level specs and features but the company has provided the latest Android Operating System ( Android 7.0 Nougat) for the phone.
Under the hood, LG X300 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor clocked at 1.4GHz quad-core processor along with Adreno 308 GPU and users get a 2GB of RAM, not so great for smooth multitasking. As for the memory, it offers a 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD.
In the camera department, it has a 13-megapixel of rear camera with LED flash while the front facing camera is a 5-megapixel for selfies and video calling. The company incorporates a 2500mAh battery in the phone. The smartphone is very handy which weighs around 142 grammes, measuring dimensions are 144.8×72.1×8.09mm.
Connectivity options include 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, NFC and a 3.5mm audio jack is situated at the bottom. It also has a fingerprint sensor which is located on the back panel.
LG X300 Specifications
- Display & Resolution: 5-inch IPS curved glass display; 720×1280 pixels
- Dimension & Weights: 144.8 x 72.1 x 8.09mm; 142 grammes
- Operating System: Android Nougat
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 425
- CPU & GPU: 1.4GHz quad-core; Adreno 308 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB expandable via microSD card
- Camera: 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash; 5-megapixel of front facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Connectivity Options: 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 2500mAh
The device has announced in the South Korean market that has been priced at KRW 253,000 (approximately Rs. 14,800) but there is no information when the handset will be available to purchase outside of Korea. LG X300 comes in two beautiful colour variants, i.e. Silver and Dark Blue.
To get more information about LG’s upcoming devices or another tech new, stay tuned with us.