In the present time, Pokemon Go is one of the most downloaded games on the smartphones. Pokemon Go team has brought a new update for this game where you can walk with Pokemon’s new features. Niantic announced this update for both Android and iOS. To get this update, check your Google Play Store or iOS store so you will get the latest version of Pokemon Go. The developers have provided version 0.69.1 for Android and version 1.39.1 for iOS so you can download the latest APK file from the link provided at below.
Pokemon Go has become a very popular game on Android and iOS platform and it is available for download at no charge on both Operating system’s store but you have the option to use real money to buy in-game currency called Pokecoins. Pokemon Go works by using player’s camera and GPS for reallocation. The game requires you to discover and capture the Pokémon all around you so get your shoes on and step outside. You need to find all Pokemon and the game also helps you to find them. When you walk around a neighbourhood Pokemon, your phone will automatically vibrate.
Download Pokemon GO APK File
|Game Name||Pokemon Go|
|File Size||96.64 MB|
|Updated On||29 July 2017|
Pokemon Go is very interesting and addictive game, especially for kids. It has all Pokemon characters such as Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Pikachu and many other Pokémon. In this game, you can join teams to battle for the prestige and defend the Pokémon. You can join one of three teams and each Pokemon has two attacks. You can also dodge the Pokémon’s attacks when you swipe left or right. If you win the battle so your team has full control in the Gym.
What’s New in this update
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.
We continuously provide the latest APK file for this game as soon as possible. Download the APK file from the link provided above. To get the latest update on this game, stay tuned with us.